First Minister's Questions
Published: 22 December 2016.
Duration: 45 minutes 22 seconds.
1. Ruth Davidson (Edinburgh Central) (Con): To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day. (S5F-00670)
2. Kezia Dugdale (Lothian) (Lab): To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the week. (S5F-00688)
3. Willie Rennie (North East Fife) (LD): To ask the First Minister what issues will be discussed at the next meeting of the Cabinet. (S5F-00681)
4. John Mason (Glasgow Shettleston) (SNP): To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had with the United Kingdom Government regarding the proposal by the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government that holders of public office should swear an oath to uphold “British values”. (S5F-00706)
5. Liz Smith (Mid Scotland and Fife) (Con): To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the call by the Association of Headteachers and Deputes in Scotland for the extension of powers to headteachers. (S5F-00680)
6. Pauline McNeill (Glasgow) (Lab): To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s position is on the number of destitute people sleeping on Scotland’s streets this Christmas. (S5F-00693)
7. Edward Mountain (Highlands and Islands) (Con): To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to support the Christmas tree industry. (S5F-00691)
Read the full transcript of First Minister's Question Time in the Scottish Parliament Official Report: https://goo.gl/6zr37D
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
Category: News & Politics
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed)