First Minister's Questions
Published: 24 November 2016.
Duration: 46 minutes 18 seconds.
Read the full transcript of First Minister's Question Time in the Scottish Parliament Official Report: https://goo.gl/qYAUxc
Ruth Davidson S5F-00514
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day.
Kezia Dugdale S5F-00554
2. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the week.
Patrick Harvie S5F-00531
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Bruce Crawford S5F-00552
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government's response is to the Autumn Statement.
Alexander Stewart S5F-00513
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking in light of recent reports that Scotland’s children are some of the least active in the world.
James Kelly S5F-00534
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to tackle the problem of nuisance calls.
Daniel Johnson S5F-00517
7. To ask the First Minister, following the recent call by Save the Children, what action the Scottish Government will take to increase the number of teachers and other staff working in nurseries with specialist training in speech and language development.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
Category: News & Politics
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed)